It's official, y'all! I am now a "preferred" vendor for The Brides of Oklahoma Magazine!
I passed their grueling test and "interview" lunch at the yummy Museum Cafe and within a couple weeks, I had signed my contract, sent my check and now have my very own vendor profile!
Since my profile has been up, I have tons more hits to my website and because of the fabulous google.com/analytics, I can tell that most are coming from The Brides of Oklahoma website! I met with my first bride that found me from their site a couple weeks ago.
My fabulous SIL took my impromptu headshot. We will get a better one once a) I've seen some sun, b) my hair grows out and c) there aren't 40mph winds zooming around us! (I know a and b are possible, c, might be difficult to get outside, in OK!
Spread the word, and my contact info, if you love me, PLEASE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment