November 23, 2010

OU/Texas!!!

Growing up, my cousin Tiffaney would always come in town for Texas-OU weekend! Growing up, I wore burnt orange. Growing up, I knew the words to "The Eyes of Texas". Growing up, I never heard the words Boomer or Sooner.

Now, I wear Crimson & Cream, I sing Boomer Sooner and O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A and, I turn my horns upside down. For me, there is no better weekend than OU-Texas weekend! I get to head south, visit with the fam, go to the Texas State Fair and of course, cheer on the Sooners!

This year, for OU-Texas, my college roommate had our group over to her house to ring in the weekend!



Amy, Leigh, Liz, Me and Stephanie

A-Town girls represent!

What's a party without a pinata?! Especially a ghost pinata wearing a UT shirt?

We took a break from pinata bashing to take this pic!!!

After several very unsuccessful tries at breaking the ghost, we brought in the big guns!!!

Liz and Steven stocked the pinata full of fun gifts that we of course had to put on!!!

We met up with my cousin and her family at the Fair!

Everyone loves a Fletcher's Corn Dog, or two, right Jeff?!?!

The traditional pic!!

After the game, the Texas fans were LONG GONE!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment