November 23, 2010

The big 2-6!!!

My birthday celebration lasted over a week and, I loved every minute of it!

As mentioned in the previous post, we kicked it off with the Rangers ALCS clench. My parents came to town the next day to celebrate in Norman! After a day of mani/pedi's with my Mom and running around Campus Corner, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Iron Starr, and watched the OU game. I love when my parents come to town, it's always so relaxing and just so nice to host them in our house!!!

Our little family!!!

One of the pairs of shoes I received that day!!!

My butterfly paper-towel holder! (I have an obsession with butterflies and, my Mom knew a great gift for a quick fix!!!)

Jeff and Mom's annual Tuaca!

Mom and I with birthday drinks!

The boys!!

Later that week, on my actual birthday, I celebrated with the Hager family at my favorite restaurant in OKC, Cheevers! We always have such a great time catching up and celebrating! I need to bringing my camera out for those celebrations!!! We're always having too much fun to remember!!! All in all, it was a wonderful birthday week with a couple birthday dinners with friends in the mix! I am truly blessed by the amazing family and friends in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment