May 5, 2010

To You My Love...

During college, I was a member of Gamma Phi Beta. I made some of the absolute best friends a girl could ask for in this house and I can't even begin to imagine life without them! I can't think of a single college memory that doesn't have at least one G-Phi sister in it! They made my college experience so wonderful! My hope is that every girl that becomes an OU G-Phi experiences the memories I did!

Since we live in Norman, I have decided to devote some of my free time to volunteering with the chapter as an advisor and as president of our Norman Area Alumnae Chapter. It's been so much fun and I've met so many women, just like myself, that had truly wonderful college experiences!

This past weekend, the Norman Area Alumnae Chapter hosted a Senior Send-Off Dinner for the graduating seniors. We welcomed them into alumnae status and honored them with a special dinner just for them! It was so nice and was great hearing that each of these girls truly love and honor our chapter! These girls were freshman my senior year so it was so neat to see them "all grown up" and heading off to the real world!


The Seniors doing their final G-Phi wave!!!

Part of our G-Phi family!!!
Me, Laura, my little, and Courtney, my great grand little (we didn't plan t dress alike, just happened!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment