February 28, 2010

Valentine's Weekend!

Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to us and we don't normally go all out. This year, Jeff decided he wanted to make it special and told me that he had a date night planned for the Friday of Valentine's Weekend. My love language is quality time so he was speaking to me by planning this night! The week before he asked if I would be fine going straight from work to our date and that I was going to need to pack a bag! So, Friday afternoon, about 5:30, he picked me up from my office and took me to the Skirvin Hotel (where we spent our wedding night). We went to a great dinner at Red Rock on Lake Hefner and got breakfast in bed Saturday morning! Soo fun to have a lil' getaway! We spent most of Saturday running errands around OKC and enjoying time with each other! On actual Valentine's Day, I felt the need to be cheesy and go all out by making him heart shaped pancakes and all the breakfast fixings! I wish I had taken a picture but they were too cute! On our way home from church on Valentine's Day, Jeff and I decided to run by the theatre to see if "Valentines Day" the movie was showing anytime soon. Lucky for us, it was about to start in 5 mins so we had a very delicious and nutritious lunch of popcorn! All in all, it was one of the most relaxing weekends ever and I couldn't have asked to spend it with any one better! I am truly blessed with an amazing hubs!!!

On our way to Red Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment