October 12, 2011

OU-Texas weekend!!!

OU-Texas weekend is definitely one of my favorites of the fall football season! No matter either team's record or rank, it's always a fight and, SO MUCH FUN!!!

This year, Jeff and I decided to leave our lil' boy at Grandma's and we headed straight from Norman to Dallas, to meet up with great friends!

Jenny was in from Tyler! Love this girl!

Jeff and Joel usually take a "thumbs down" picture, EVERY TIME... this is rare to actually get smiling and somewhat of an awkward hug!

Great girls, enjoying Katy Trail Ice House!

Leaving the 'rents house, to head to the Cotton Bowl!!

Eeeek, I was so excited! OU-Texas is like Christmas morning!

I believe this is the 3rd quarter... look how empty the Texas side is!

After the win!!!

Poor Texas, 55-17!!!!

One last picture, before we separated from the group to enjoy the State Fair of Texas... woo!! (It's always more fun when you win!)

No comments:

Post a Comment