
Last night at my birthday celebration dinner with Jeff's family, I got a pair of shoes that I've been very eager to try....
Reebok's EasyTone athletic shoe for women. There are stability pods on the bottom of each shoe that give your legs a workout while doing day to day activities. I thought they would be more difficult to walk in but they are super comfy. I wore them to the gym and they worked for most of my usual routine. I was able to balance on the bosu ball for weights but, running on the treadmill was a different story. I think the balancing pods gave me the illusion that I was bouncing off the treadmill. I tried going faster but I still felt the same way so, I opted to just speed walk at a high incline instead. When we came home, I wore the shoes while I cleaned up the house, vacuumed, dusted and picked up. My legs feel more sore than normal so I'm hoping these will turn out to be a good investment! I'll keep updating on the status of my new shoes!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment