Hi, my name is Morgan and I'm addicted to blogs! Not just friends blogs either, I'm not prejudice, I'll explore them all! Whether it's photography, event planning, cooking, home design, floral design or you know, the "stranger". Consider this my coming out party! I'm spreading my wings and flying into this blogging world!
This past weekend, one of my high school friends was talking about her blog and I was instantly excited because I didn't realize she was a blogger. (I mean how did I miss this Linc?!) Well, I proceeded to tell her that I have a "blog" too. Yes, I've had this blog for several months now, I just have not given in to writing the first post. The next day, I went to check out my blog to see if it was still floating around in cyberspace and yup, it was there just waiting to showcase the first post. I checked it out and realized rather quickly that something was different, I HAD A FOLLOWER! I mean seriously, who would want to follow someone that doesn't ever write. I then realized that this follower happens to be Lincoln, my friend from above! I laughed out loud and texted her expressing my excitement/amazement that she found me so quickly. She then urged me to write my first post so, HERE IT IS LINC! You've propelled me into the blog world and I think I'm going to like it! It was great seeing you and pretty much the rest of our senior class last weekend but... that's for another post!

Wahoo!!! Just to be honest, I feel super special to be mentioned on your blog!! Happy blogging!!!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your cupcake pic thing---so cute!!