November 1, 2011

27!!!

I celebrated my GOLDEN birthday all month long! (My Dad was amazed at how I was able to stretch out the birthday celebration for so long!)

My family came up a couple weeks early, and we celebrated by having a girls day at Mistletoe Market followed by dinner at Red Prime! It's always nice to spend time with the fam, in OK!

In Jeff's family, there are lots of October birthdays so, we celebrated together at Cheevers! A favorite restaurant of mine! Sure didn't mind the great company, as well! Love sharing my birthday with those I love!

On my actual birthday, we  had dinner and drinks with friends at Blackbird on Campus Corner! (I had to make sure I selected somewhere that of course had TVs so we could watch the Rangers!!!)

Kim, Jenny, Sarah and Me

Rachie and Me

Sweet Katy

The Faisons made it out, as well!

These girls are definitely troopers! For those that don't know, my birthday was on the CRAZY game night! Where the Rangers had several chances to WIN the game! There was never a good time to leave so, we ended up staying at Blackbird until it ended... way past midnight, we felt like we were in college again... Friday morning was not fun getting up for work!

I spent my birthday weekend with great friends and family! I'm truly blessed and, can't wait to see what my Golden year has in store for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment