January 26, 2011

Christmas and New Years!!!

It seems like Christmas and New Years just flew by this year! We had a wonderful time celebrating with both families in Norman! I'm so thankful that my parents and brother have made it a new tradition to spend Christmas in Oklahoma so we can see both our families on Christmas day!

Here's a picture recap of Christmas with us!

I kicked off Christmas by dressing up as an elf at my Firm's Christmas party and reading humorous letters to Santa from certain people in the Firm. It was a huge hit!

Christmas Eve day, before we headed to Jeff's Dad's house for Christmas.

Yes, that's Jeff sock in the picture, we were sitting in the chair watching Christmas Vacation with the fam and, I thought, hey, this is a good angle of the tree!

Charlie clearly loves being dressed up for all occasions... I am clearly, "that Mom"

A little bribery doesn't hurt any one...

My Mom with her pride and joy cheesecake. There's a story... she got the flu pretty badly in October and ended up in bed for several days. She was flipping through channels and immediately had to flip back to QVC when she saw this Santa Clause cheesecake. She said the Santa was just like the one that used to be on a billboard going into Rutherford, TN at Christmas and, that's how she knew she was almost at her grandparent's house and, she of course ordered it and called me immediately... oh Barb! 

Decorating cookies for Santa! (While we were doing this, Santa came in and snuck one... ha!)

My Dad snuck a present under the tree for my Mom and he had wrapped it in a Timberland (my Dad's company) box. As she was opening it, she goes, I sure hope there aren't more boots in here... ha! Sneaky Dad, put a new laptop in there for her!  

I always try to find the most ridiculous Christmas decoration for Roger for Christmas, needless to say, this was it!
Mikey's reaction to the nutcracker!

Charlie loved his bone from Gigi!

Christmas day, we spent party hopping with Jeff's family!

All in all, I think it's safe to say we had a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment